Monday, May 23, 2011

I wish the sun would just SHINE

So it's been awhile since there has been any sun out their. It's slightly depressing, and not to just me either. This week I am filled to the brim with appointments. I should say the rest of the month too!! Next month my fiance and I are going to Illinois to visit her family for about a month or so. I'm pretty excited about that. Unfortunitly I have to get everything set up for my health so that I can go on this trip. Tomorrow I have a stomach doctors appointment. I haven't been receiving my Remicade because of a tooth infection that I have been fighting off. I was on antibiotics for it, but it really messed with my Crohn's disease bad. So there for I still have the infection & I am just on prednisone. Which to me seems like it's making me gain weight & get tons of acne. Go me! Then next week I am getting that tooth pulled that is causing me all this madness. Luckily one of our really good friends recommended this Dentist to us who puts you out. Which is great for our insurance because we have no co pays. Today I took my fiance and she was very silly after. So it's made it quite very simple actually. I do not really fear this procedure because I will be out for it. Unlike my lovely colonoscopy which I was wide awake for!  So I haven't been blogging as much as I really like. My computer needs a new battery & battery charger. I have had it for 6 years now. The poor baby, it needs work...so now it just sits on the case with all my books I have read. :( 


I bought some really good hair dye today and I only paid 60 cents for it :D Tax is great. But hey free hair dye is cool, esp when it's John Freida!! 


Well I am finally going to take my time & play some apps online. Hope everyone is doing well. I hope to blog again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment