Thursday, August 5, 2010

I just wonder why

So I have a lot on my mind.  I just can't save everyone. My fathers uncle passed a few days ago, so my grandmother and father have been pretty sad. He was a good guy, and he never pronounced my name right. Breena if you can figure out how to say it that way. Anyways he had a funeral yesterday and I didn't go, and now I feel so guilty for not going. All my cousins were there and people were suprised that I wasn't. So I felt bad all day yesterday for that. Luckily Megan, my fiance..well her parents are up from Illinois so that balanced the day out. She only comes up one time a year & we enjoy spending time with her mom,stepdad, and sister and this is all while we are all staying at her brothers which includes her brother, wife, and 2 boys. So one house and one bathroom. Then there is the bad news, my fiance's friend Jessica is very sick. She is in serious need of a liver transplant. She came out of it the first time, not to well..but this time she is on a breathing tube because she can't breath on her own. I just can't get it out of my head, this is all I can think about. Before I didn't really know her but I got to know her, and when I didn't know her the first time, but it still killed me. But now, it's if you can possibly believe that I could feel even more worse. I feel so much pain for her, I pray for her, I am not a firm believer to GOD but since I don't know who else it really is, I'm praying to the almighty to please give this girl a chance, but please don't let her suffer. She is only 22. Death scares me, it's the end of everything. I mean that would be pretty cool if there is an after life but who knows, maybe its the end ? I hope that they are able to find her a liver before its to late, she is so young. Why someone so young and so much life ahead of them. Why do people have to suffer....

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about all that sadness going on. try and keep your head up! Have a great weekend!
    IM following you from
    http://mommys-secret-hideaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete