Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When something fades

You can start to tell when
When things start to fade
like fall time leaves changing
summers come to an end.

Sometimes those bright summer days
are less then the storm so bright
At first it's day
and then it's night.

Do you stay were you are
or do go?
Either way
you should go with the flow.

But when it comes to true happiness
you do not deserve less
then what makes you smile
wipe your tears away
as if you could wipe away the mess

Flowers fade and the weather goes cold
deep inside in the warm home
you will often feel 
extremely alone

Some people get lost in the wilderness
scared for there life
caught in the moment
you will win, and you will fight

This beautiful woman
so sweet and so warm
who lives in this crazy life
that she truly morns. 

What do some people have to do to make them happy
and why are some people just so cruel and so crude
to do what they do 
like you have no clue

Your feelings, emotions
they all matter
and I really hate it when
your feelings get shattered. 

A part of my heart breaks 
as tears flow from your eyes
it's no disguise 
actions show no lies

People say actions speak louder then words
but words are what hurts us so much
Like if I was driving a standard 
as I reach for the clutch

Words hurt like
a knife cutting your wrist
except this way
the damage done
wont make everything okay

Not knowing what to do
not knowing where to go
and it hurts everytime
you go with the flow

Sorry can only work for so long
before the person no longer
cares anymore.

Words hurt like a bone shattered
and we go on 
like it  whatever, it doesn't really matter.

Until the day comes again and he breaks your heart
when he says things that make you cry
inside
I want to die and all I could do was cry cry cry

I love you so much
I hate seeing you cry
this is YOUR special day
and you can't even enjoy it

Times are hard 
things get broken
poverty and a damaged heart
will put you right back to the start




No comments:

Post a Comment