So I sit here listening to music, finding new sweet bands that I can enjoy and relate too. I love music because you can ALWAYS relate to it. I love a lot of different types of music. The only types of music that I am not so much of a fan is twangy country (minus Carrie Underwood) and not only because she can sing but she is so beautiful as well. I also do not like classical it reminds me of someone very crazy, I mean everyone is crazy in there own way but I see this as like crazy like a horror movie crazy. The one other type of music I don't like is opera ..there is NOTHING I like about it. It hurts my ear drums.
When I listen to music it inspires me to write. It takes a lot of heartache and despair for me to write really good poetry, and that's not something I always want to center my day around. So lately I have had major writers block. I really love female singers who scream or even do hard rock. I wish that I could sing. A couple weeks ago I was sitting at a friends house. She had recently bought a used guitar, and she had brought it outside to practice. A couple of people had there turn and then I contemplated it and grabbed the guitar. After I grabbed the guitar, I held it in my arms..like my hands new where to put themselves and my arms held the guitar like I have been playing for years. I tried a few key notes..I played around with it..and then before I knew it I was making a melody. A beautiful heartfelt melody. I have decided that I could possibly play music some day, and why not try a instrument. I think that someday when I have money I am going to go buy a guitar and teach myself how to play.
Another thing is I just love poetry..I promise I will be writing more, I just need to get over this writers block, maybe I need to listen to more music to inspire me.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey found you through tuesday tag along! Totally get you about the music thing...
ReplyDeletemjandmatt.blogspot.com
Folowing you back!
ReplyDelete