You know how we roll on Fridays! It's our day to vent about the week....air all of our complaints. Hey-we're all entitled to rant, right? So that's what Fawk You Friday is all about. (And it's not even a bad word...so you can totally say it!) So come on kiddies...link up...tell me what has your panties in a wad this week!! Me? Here ya go:
*Fawk the xbox, I just stubbed my toe right into it. I know my fiance loves it, but it HURT!
*Fawk the constant battles every week with depression, it's not an easy thing ya know
*Fawk for people not believing in my illness or me for that matter
*Fawk Fafsa they are just trying to make my life harder make me do more work
* Fawk my constant battle with my crohns, I wish it would just go away so I would feel better already
I like the feeling of Fawk Friday! Great join up link, thanks BBB & CBC !!

No comments:
Post a Comment