Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Things I've realized



The fire and resentment in my eyes, for I have swollen thee                                   
My heart cry's loudly for I have scarred the person behind those sad lonely eyes.
This soul of mine is untouchable, ive become a cold hearted bitch.
One lifetime, one heart, one soul to to give.
There is nothing that can be done to take away the pain ive caused, all i can do is walk away.

Ive realized so many things...
I can not trust people I dont know.
I cant expect things to ever be just the way i want them
Dreams are dreams for a reason
Drama is fume in my air
My life is SO far from perfect its fucking disqusting, actually my life is so perfectly horrible
I jump into things to fast
I hurt people
I make people cry
People hate me

I turning around and Im never comming back to this part of my life. I am reborn agian.
And to all those I have hurt, screwed over, or whatever. Im sorry
The end.


Monday, July 16, 2007 

No comments:

Post a Comment