The friction of my temperment
The loss for feelings
how do I pronounce these feelings insideI feel like a broken gate, that cant be welded back togetherThe hot burning flames that inflict my lonely soulThe bruised an battered empty eyes
who see nothing but everything she cant haveTo want something so badly its like reaching up in the clouds to find what your looking for
except the clouds are endless groups of air that consist of moisture and they hold nothing but rain
These tears, these tears that Ive held in for way to long
these thousands of emotionslonliness,jealousy,vunerbility,desire; so much desire, empty empty feelings
The loss for feelings
how do I pronounce these feelings insideI feel like a broken gate, that cant be welded back togetherThe hot burning flames that inflict my lonely soulThe bruised an battered empty eyes
who see nothing but everything she cant haveTo want something so badly its like reaching up in the clouds to find what your looking for
except the clouds are endless groups of air that consist of moisture and they hold nothing but rain
These tears, these tears that Ive held in for way to long
these thousands of emotionslonliness,jealousy,vunerbility,desire; so much desire, empty empty feelings
Everything I touch turns into ice
how do I melt these things that bring me joy, so that they come back
I feel like medusa with all the snacks on my head
Always looking for answers why Im not good enough
Things I can do different so that I dont keep getting the same results
Where do I break this endless cycle
how do I melt these things that bring me joy, so that they come back
I feel like medusa with all the snacks on my head
Always looking for answers why Im not good enough
Things I can do different so that I dont keep getting the same results
Where do I break this endless cycle
Monday, December 03, 2007

No comments:
Post a Comment