Thisfriendshipthat I held so dear, feels like it gettingrippedout from under me
Weeding out friendshipsonebyone
Whodeserves a place in your heart, andwhoshould you just brush under an old dirty rug
How do you depict adignifiedfriendship from aninadequateone?
Thisplaceyou have settled into my heart, is such anemptyspace with out you in it...
BUTplease don't mistake this delicate soul for a red carpet for whenever you need toshine..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Because something like thisfriendshipthat I give to you doesn't come around often
So hold it in the palm of your hands and nurture it
Because friendship is like a plant
If youneglectto feed this plant
It will die
Then our friendship will just become another weed in your garden
Monday, December 17, 2007

Awww...We've all been through this, and it is very difficult..In my experience, find another friend...don't disguard this one, but be less available. This sometimes wakes them up, but if not, at least you are building another friendship...don't you love unsolicited advice...you're welcome... ;-)
ReplyDeleteyes luckily I wrote this poem back in 2007, and your defenitly right, we don't deserve to have people in our life like that!
ReplyDelete