Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Nature of Our love

The sky is bright 
the wind is flowing 
the leaves are changing 
our love is still growing 

The smell of snow in the air 
the birds chirping in confusion 
our love like nature 
is no delusion 

When the sun comes up 
or the moon is shining bright 
you are my day 
to my night 

Our love is so beautiful 
like the first winter snow 
or the first 80 degree summer weather 
our love is enchanting high and low 

Rainbows are shining after a cool spring rain 
all the hellish scarey icy storms 
you take away my pain 

My season changed 
in a mid day of June 
When you and I met 
It was like seeing my first beautiful loon 

My fears,my pains, my once sad broken heart 
slowley put back together 
is how it started happening 
right from the very start 

Now my life has changed 
you have fillen the hole in my heart 
that was taken out in chunks 
it pretty much had sunk. 

When the leaves change 
I no longer fear 
that my life WILL change 
year to year 

This heart that beats for you 
every single day 
I could never imagine my life with out you 
in any single way 

You change the leaves to my autumn 
flowers blooming in spring chill air 
the sun in the summer 
winter I cant even describe i dont even dare 

Im give you everything 
everything i have 
knowing fully well 
that even you could make me sad 

It isnt always going to be easy 
our love could be like a hurricane 
but we will make it through the rain 

beautiful babies, cute puppies, and kittens 
air balloons, sky diving 
I want it all with you 
you keep me surviving 

your love is the blood 
that passes in my vein 
your like my favorite christmas tree stocking gift 
a big red candy cane 

Forever are just words 
that i can find to use 
but the feelings that I have 
I will never be able to lose 

When I wake up to the sound of you breathing 
It reminds me when I first met you 
your presence so peaceful 
I would have never known but to love you 

everything about you 
equals everything about me 
everybody can notice 
everyone see's 

pictures of our lips pressed together 
the way you grab my hair 
pull me so much closer 
its only fair 

we will always have each other 
just like water will always be wet 
we equal each other no more no less 
this i can bet 


You bring this happiness 
I cant describe 
you have made me 
come ALIVE 

I wish you could see 
what my life was always like 
to be me day and night 

at one time my life was like a 
cold blizzard night 
with out any leaniance 
it would never be right 

I have prayed for you 
when you didnt know i was there 
when you thought you were alone 
I was actually there and I really did care 

I could never imagine this happiness 
I never knew it was even real 
I dealt with shit day to day 
which had no appeal 

When I look into your eyes 
Cakes, muffins, chocolate candy 
I love you like 
the white beach oceans you could 
get your feet all sandy 

Even the rough times 
dont even compare 
with these people who wasted my time 
ive made it today, im finally there 

Colors, and the treasures 
that we create together 
we create seasons, and feelings 
thoughts and choices 
that how i know 
we need each other. 

Together forever days past infinity 
this tru love that was found 
is really meant to be 

The Do's and the donts of our 
relationship make us closer 
connect the dots that make the 
lines that curves the heart 
you cant break this love 
by just throwing darts 

your love fixed me 
you helped me through a scarey mess 
you stood there besides me 
like we are actors 
on a set 

I had a hard dirt road 
that is now starting to get paved 
I have finally found my hero 
I am finally saved 



 Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment